Mathematical Model of Kazakhstan Economy
- Orakbayev E.M.
- Boranbayev S.N.
- Vashenko M.P.
- Shananin A.A.
AbstractThis article gives a description of a model of the Republic of Kazakhstan modern economy. The model takes into account the specific character of economic brunches and the peculiarities of the competition between the domestic production and imported analogues at the domestic market. A particular attention is paid to the problem of formation of intersectional balance for the enlarged structure of economy. This article also analyzes questions of adaptation of classic approaches offered by Leontiev V.V. to the calculation of input-output coefficients for the brunches that compete with import at the domestic markets.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant