Mathematical Modeling of Workflows in Production Systems
- Stroiteleva G.
- Vukovich G.
This article proposes a new method of modeling active elements in production systems, including formulation of management tasks in hierarchical active systems in the circumstances of unidentifiability of reactions of the lower levels (workers); offers a game-theoretic model of active systems of corrective type; studies the mathematical models of incentives for the personnel in workflows; carries out parameters identification and validation of the basic and applied models; as well as develops a set of specific mathematical models to stimulate the performers of workflows.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant