Models and Tools for Research of Innovation Processes
- Bogoviz, A.
- Mezhov S.
Modern production and innovation processes in industrial corporations differ by complex nature of modern technologies and organizational solutions. Adequate methodological approaches to their analysis and evaluation of efficiency are required. The present study contains the concept and the model of operational and innovation program for which formulated theoretical and methodological principles and systematic statement of the general problem of planning, designed to optimize the process of resource usage under different criteria, including: investment, financial, technological, industrial and information capabilities of the corporation.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant