Analysis of Key Indicators of Tourism Industry in Russia
- Maloletko, A. N.
- Kaurova, O. V.
- Kryukova, E. M.
- Pochinok, N. B.
- Gladko, E. A.
Tourism sector currently represents a complex system with a variety of economic ties, which attracts ever-increasing volumes of material, financial and human resources. It brings together a large number of industries, the functions of which is to meet the growing demand for different types of tourism and recreation. The article describes the main indicators of the dynamics of the Russian tourist market dynamics for five consecutive years combined.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant