Microtesla Sensitivity and Noise of a Triple Collector Magnetotransistor
- Amelichev V. V.
- Tikhonov R. D.
- Cheremisinov A. A.
The sensitivity of a bipolar magnetotransistor with the base in a well has been studied in a microtesla magnetic field. The noise was experimentally measured to compare the performance of two designs of dual-collector lateral bipolar magnetotransistor, which are formed in a uniformly doped substrate or in a diffused well. The noise decreases in a diffused well. Acquiring an adequate understanding of the mechanism underlying the operation of the device should help to improve its magnetic sensitivity. A low velocity of surface recombination and an extraction of the injected electrons using a base–well ?-n junction determined the operating mode with the deviation of two charge carrier flows.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant