TheWay to Internationalization for Small & Medium-sized Enterprises !a Industry Cluste
- Xiaoshui Yu
- Jinsheng He
AbstractWith the globalization of the world economy, especially after China entering the WTO, it is an unavoidable trend for China!?
small & medium-sized enterprises to join the international competition.According to the analysis on the advantages and
disadvantages of China!?s small & medium-sized enterprises, industrial cluster should be an efficient way for the small medium-sized enterprises to reach the target of internationalization. By establishing and improving specialized industry clusters with regional uniqueness, China!?s small & medium-sized enterprises could have formed their core competing powe in global competition and carry out their strategy of internationalization.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant