Assessment for the Evaluation of E-Learning and Teaching by the Quality Matter Standards Post COVID-19
- Hind Abdelmoneim Khogali
On 18 March, the WHO announced that COVID-19 was a global pandemic, and the Ministry of Health instituted a COVID-19 lockdown. After the period of restrictions ended, blended learning was initiated at the universities.
The research aims to evaluate the responses of students, teachers, and quality units in the teaching and learning process by Quality Matter standards. The survey was constructed using a Google form. The research recorded positive data in most of the Quality Matter Standards (QM) in Architecture Engineering Program applied by 95%. Some weakness points were identified 5% and are discussed in this paper. The results by (QM) St1 (2.7/3), St2 (2.6/3), St3 (2.6/3), St4 (2.6/3), St5 (2.6/3), St6 (2.5/3), St7 (2.6/3), St8 (2.7/3). General conclusions are added for teachers to be applied to e-learning education.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant