The Impact of Transformational Leadership on Crisis Management in the Cellular Communications Sector in Jordan
- Ethar Khalaf Ibrahim ALHumeisat
- Samer Abdulmajid Hazeem ALBashabsheh
The current study aimed to identify the impact of transformational leadership on crisis management in the Cellular Communications sector in Jordan. This study relies on the descriptive and analytical approach for this study.
The study population includes administrators working in Zain, Orange, and Umniah companies. A Convenience non-probability sample of 100 managers was taken to distribute the study questionnaire to them.
Moreover, the study reached the following results: There is a statistically significant impact at (α ≤ 0.05) for transformational leadership with its dimensions (ideal effect, inspirational stimulation, intellectual stimulation, individual considerations) on crisis management in Jordan cellular communications sector.
In light of the previous results, the researcher recommends the following: The necessity for the administration to use the information network security system to retrieve information before the crisis occurs. Senior management's necessity to benefit from its previous experiences to generate knowledge benefits the organization's employees—the need to create an organizational culture that promotes the useful application of transformational leadership.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant