The Impact of Transformational Leadership on Organizational Identification in Kuwaiti Islamic Banks
- Mohammad Humoud Mohammad Al-Khaldi
- Hani Irtemah
This study aimed to identify the impact of transformational leadership on organizational identification in Kuwaiti Islamic banks. The study population consists of the administrators of the five Kuwaiti Islamic banks and a random sample of 200 administrators was withdrawn to distribute the study questionnaire to them.
It is found that each of the transformational leadership dimensions is applied in Kuwaiti Islamic banks, and the dimension of Intellectual Simulation is more applied than other dimensions of transformational leadership. The study also found that Individual considerations is the most transformational dimension of leadership affecting organizational identification.
The researcher recommends the attention to the delegation of powers to employees in the executive departments in order to enhance their response to decisions related to their work, and the need for the management of the company to satisfy the needs and desires of its employees.
- Full Text: PDF
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
h5-index (July 2022): N/A
h5-median(July 2022): N/A
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant