To What Degree is the Fourth Industrial Revolution an Opportunity or a Threat for the ASEAN Community and Region?
- Weng Marc Lim
This article aims to offer a brief and quick dissemination on the potential impacts—in the form of opportunities and threats—of the Fourth Industrial Revolution on the ASEAN region. It is in line with one of the programme pillars of the World Economic Forum on ASEAN, specifically ASEAN and the connectivity agenda. The author hopes that this article will stimulate further dialogues and investigations on how the ASEAN community can capitalize and leverage on the inherent opportunities and avoid and overcome the underlying threats arising from the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant