The Level of Applying Ergonomic Factors in Work Environment at the World Islamic Sciences University and Its Influence on Decreasing Management Problems from the Perspective of Staff Members
- Mohammed Falah Ali Khawaldeh
This study aims to unravel the level of applying ergonomics, and its influence on decreasing management problems in work environments at the World Islamic Sciences University, henceforth (WISE U.), from the perspective of staff members. To achieve the goals of the study, the descriptive method was adopted. Sample of the study consisted of (94) staff members.
Two questionnaires were designed: the first is on ergonomics which consisted of four dimensions: the human, the structural and the technical and technological. The second questionnaire was on decreasing management problems. The results revealed that staff members assessment for ergonomics with all its dimensions was medium, while their assessment for decreasing management problems was high.
It was also found, from the perspective of staff members, that applying ergonomics with the purpose of decreasing management problems in the university was high, excluding the application of technical dimension.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant