Proximal Migration of Pancreatic Stent A Case Report and Recommendations
- Xiaoping Pan
Background: Pancreatic stents are commonly used in the treatment of pancreatic diseases but can cause many complications, including proximal migration.
Case Report: We report a case of a proximally migrated pancreatic stent and how by using duodenal biopsy forceps we successfully removed the shifted stent.
Conclusions: Pancreatic stenting requires high technical skills and the choice of the right stent is a very crucial in the success of the procedure. Once the stent is shifted, biopsy forceps can be used to remove the pancreatic duct stent.
h-index (December 2021 ): 37
i10-index (December 2021 ): 149
h5-index (December 2021 ): N/A
h5-median (December 2021 ): N/A
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Findit (DTU Library)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Max Planck Institutes
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- Universe Digital Library
- Ryan JonesEditorial Assistant