The Role of Work Teams’ Empowerment in Crisis Management: A Case Study of Jordanian Electricity Distribution Company- Karak Governorate
- Aymn AL Qatawneh
This study aimed to identify the impact of work teams’ empowerment in crisis management in Jordanian Electricity Distribution Company where the population of the study is consisted of 142 workers distributed into 17 work teams. A questionnaire was developed to collect data. The important results concluded by this study could be summarized as follows:
1. There is a statistically significant impact of the dimensions of work team’s empowerment as a whole in crisis management.
2. The perception of the respondents of the level of work team’s empowerment was high.
3. The perception of the respondents of the level of crisis management was high.
In the light of the presented results, the study has recommended the followings: it is necessary to promote work teams through skill development and to improve employee morale through financial and non-financial incentives that are provided to the team not individually but as a whole.
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant