The Relationship between Corporate Social Responsibility toward the Employees and Hotel Industry Performance in Jordan
- Marzouq Ayed Al Qeed
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has a positive relationship with businesses performance especially with services companies like Hotels, Hospitals and Universities. The growing concentration to Corporate Social Responsibility is based on its capability to authority company performance. The Corporate Social Responsibility movement is distribution over the world and in the current years a large number of methods and frameworks have been developed, the majority being developed in the West. The present research focuses on the relationship between Corporate Social responsibility and Jordanian Industry Hotels performance.
Methodology: A questionnaire was distributed to 100 employees in a hotels of Marriott and Movenpick where operated in Jordan Amman, Aqaba over a month in 2014, with results from Likert scales analyzed using descriptive analysis, means and SDs to tabulate and analyzed.
Results: Analysis of 83 suitable responses among the hotels employees found a significant relationship between CSR and hotels performance at the two Hypotheses.
Recommendations: Improve employee overall wages packages for employees which is based on productivity rewards. And ensure there is an equally opportunities between the employees in terms of Training.
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant