Online Banking in France: Innovative Business Model or Mimetic Phenomenon?
- Guillaume Marceau
AbstractIn this article, we propose an expansion model that helps to explain certain evolutions occurring in the banking domain. Among these evolutions, the rise of low cost online services for individuals seems to be related to economic schemes and models that have already applied to other domains and that now reach the banks, particularly in France. For other reasons and under different shapes, the supermarkets companies and the drug industry already experienced transformations that can be compared to what has happened more recently in the banking domain. These comparisons are made in the purpose of anticipating and generalizing these transformations in other types of markets.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften Daten Bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant