Customer Relationship Management and Privacy
- Zhiwei Sun
This report introduces concepts of CRM and privacy. Now companies have realized importance of customers to business development. They begin to use CRM to aid themselves and provide best services for customers.
The fundamental action within CRM is to gather customer data that causes the privacy issues and, thereby to some extents, limit the data collection. As a result it has negative effects on quality of customer services and also reduce company profits.
In order to better the situation, this report also illustrates what should be done to leverage between data collection from customers and privacy concerns.
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant