The Modern Leadership Ingredients for the Post-COVID
- Ibrahim Zada
The leadership topic is in continuous improvement especially after the pandemic of COVID-19 when many related topics are raised like the employees’ burn-out, work-life balance, and the importance of digital skills. For that reason, the topic of leadership is so important and requires attention to help organizations sustain their business and lead people in a modern human way that improves their performance.
This article explains the effect of leadership style and personality on organizational performance and how Satya Nadella, the CEO of Microsoft, supported HR and empowered them to deploy modern strategies to retain employees and to do successful onboarding and performance improvements.
Companies should take into consideration both, the employees’ needs and the client’s satisfaction, by building a productive culture based on the work-life balance using five leadership skills: collaboration, coaching, cultural formation, learning, and empowerment, that boost employees’ engagement to perform better.
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften Daten Bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant