Gaming for Healthcare: A Bibliometric Analysis in Business and Management
- Filomena Izzo
- Ida Camminatiello
The purpose of this paper is to scrutinize and classify the literature linking gaming for healthcare and management phenomena.
An objective bibliometric analysis is conducted, supported by subjective assessments based on studies focused on the linking of gaming for healthcare and management fields.
From the analysis and its evaluation, three clusters depicting literature linking gaming for healthcare and management phenomena are showed: management and governance public/private healthcare system; gaming and knowledge/strategic management; management health/medical insurance system using game theory. Moreover, the study shows the limits of existing literature on this topic and proposes future research topics.
This is one of the first attempts to comprehend the research stream which, over time, has paved the way to the intersection between gaming for healthcare and management fields.
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant