The Influence of Service Quality Dimensions on Organizational Excellence (Perspective of Employees within Kuwaiti Commercial Banks)
- Salah A. Alabduljader
Current study aimed at examining the influence of service quality dimensions on the organizations' ability to reach excellence. Quantitative method was adopted through the questionnaire as a tool. Individuals within commercial banks in Kuwait were retrieved to form the sample of the study. A total of (60) individual responded properly to the questionnaire. The following results were reached:
1- Results indicated the nature of sample to be totally normal with a tendency towards young ages, thoughts and orientations.
2- There appeared a significance that is statistical in nature from service quality dimension and organizational excellence. It meant that service quality along with its dimensions can help in achieving excellence among organizations.
3- All of the study hypotheses were accepted considering that the R value came to be statistically influential. The most influential variables of service quality on organizational excellence appeared to be responsiveness.
Study recommends increasing the awareness regarding service quality and its importance in developing organizational performance. Also, it is recommended for commercial banks to support their CRM strategies in a way that matches between higher service quality and increased customer satisfaction.
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant