Publish a Special Issue
If interested in publishing a special issue with this journal, please contact us for details, email: email@example.com
In this regard, the following points should be considered:
- If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
- You should pay an article processing charge (formatting and hosting) for each article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
- We will offer you a number of printed journals - maximum two copies of each article.
- We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
- You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the issue.
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Paige DouEditorial Assistant