Posted on Jun 30, 2020 International Journal of Business and Management (IJBM) is calling for papers for Vol. 15, No. 10, October 2020 issue. Read More
Posted on Nov 15, 2019 The purpose of this Special Issue is to encourage scholars to explore the role of Big Data and Smart Technologies in business and decision-making processes. Read More
- Overheads as a Performance Indicator in the Local Public Sector Organizations
- Christian Rainero
- Alessandro Migliavacca
- Sara Reano
- Role of Focus Strategy in Performance of NHIF Accredited Hospitals in Kenya
- Grace K. A. Ochodo
- Margaret Oloko
- John Yabs
- Board Independence and Earnings Management: Evidence from Italy
- Stella Lippolis
- Francesco Grimaldi
- Academic Entrepreneurial Intention and Its Determinants: Exploring the Moderating Role of Innovation Ecosystem
- Massimiliano Vesci
- Antonio Botti
- Rosangela Feola
- Chiara Crudele
- The Potential Dynamics of “Albergo Diffuso” as Relaunch of Sustainable Tourism in the Post COVID-19 Era
- Antonietta Cosentino
- Barbara Iannone
- Factors Determining the Credit Accessibility by the Small-Scale Entrepreneurs: A Case of Handloom Weaving in Bangladesh
- Mst Tania Parvin
- Kanij Fatema
- Sadika Haque
- Family Governance Mechanisms in Moroccan Family Businesses: An Exploratory Study
- Hiba Birgach
- Taib Berrada El Azizi
- Badr Habba
- Impacts of Perceived Role Demands on Work-Life Balance and Moderating Effects of Work Ethics: Evidence from Public Sector Professionals in Sri Lanka
- Rajagopalasingam V.
- Fernando R. L. S.
- Ramanayake U. B.
- The Household Enterprise Sector in Ghana: Overview and Challenges
- Danny Turkson
- Emmanuel A. Codjoe
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 15, No. 9, 2020
- Current Issue: Vol. 15, No. 8, 2020
- All Issues: 2008-2020
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant