Posted on Nov 15, 2019 The purpose of this Special Issue is to encourage scholars to explore the role of Big Data and Smart Technologies in business and decision-making processes. Read More
- Content Analysis of Shariah-Compliant Investment Equity Funds in KSA: Does Social Justice Matter?
- Khaled O. Alotaibi
- Mohammad M. Hariri
- An Exploratory Study to Identify the Impact of Leadership Styles on Achieving Institutional Excellence in the Public Sector: United Arab Emirates
- Asaad Ali Karam
- Abdelkarim Fuad Kitana
- Impact of Green Supply Chain Managerial Practices on Environmental Sustainability: Readymade Garment Factories of Bangladesh
- Farhana Ferdousi Aziz
- Tahmina Sultana
- Farhana Yasmin
- Analysis of How Tesla Creates Core Innovation Capability
- Hyeonjoo Kim
- Better the Devil You Know: The Impact of Brexit Political Uncertainty on European Financial Markets
- Doriana Cucinelli
- Vincenzo Farina
- Paola Schwizer
- Maria Gaia Soana
- Theory of the Firm and Integrated Reporting Model: First Essay from NIBR Guidelines for SMES in Italy
- Maria-Gabriella Baldarelli
- Antonietta Cosentino
- Mara Del Baldo
- Angela Magistro
- An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between Energy Consumption Structure and Environmental Pollution in Beijing
- Yan Shigang
- Deng Xin
- Li Lexuan
- The Evaluation of the Religious Commitment Inventory for Bulgarian Pomak Households
- Nikolaos Satsios
- Kostas Karamanis
- Aikaterini Galanou
- Ioannis Sotiropoulos
- Electronic Fraud and Performance of Deposit Money Banks in Nigeria: 2008-2018
- Charles Emeka Nwobia
- Patrick Anayo Adigwe
- Gideon Kasie Ezu
- John Nonso Okoye
- The Impact of Working Capital Management on Corporate’s Performance: Evidence from Egypt
- Yasmeen Tarek
- Mary Rafik
- Workplace Discrimination against Working Women in Jordan
- Excimirey A. Al-Manasrah
- Moderating Effects of Transforming High-Potential Local Employees for Reverse Adaptation, through the Lens of Absorptive Capacity: The Case of Hi Tech in Egypt
- Said Shabban Abdo
- David Edgar
- Gamal Kamel
- Stock Prices Analysis of State-Owned Enterprise and Non-State-Owned Enterprise in Response to Negative Information Period 2017-2019
- Raka Daniel Lihardo Sumbayak
- Tony Irawan
- Trias Andati
- Data-Based Value Co-Creation in Smart Service Systems: A Reinterpretation of Customer Journey
- Mara Grimaldi
- Maria Vincenza Ciasullo
- Orlando Troisi
- Paola Castellani
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 15, No. 7, 2020
- Current Issue: Vol. 15, No. 6, 2020
- All Issues: 2008-2020
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at email@example.com.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant