Posted on Mar 19, 2020 International Journal of Business and Management (IJBM) is calling for papers for Vol. 13, No. 6, June 2020 issue. Read More
Posted on Nov 15, 2019 The purpose of this Special Issue is to encourage scholars to explore the role of Big Data and Smart Technologies in business and decision-making processes. Read More
- Contribution of Small and Medium Enterprises Run by Women in Generating Employment Opportunity in Rwanda
- Rachel Bayisenge
- Hu Shengede
- Yves Harimana
- Jean Bosco Karega
- Margret Lukileni
- Muhammad Nasrullah
- Hu Xinrui
- Beneyo Emmerance Nteziyaremye
- Mixed Methods in Human Resource Development: Reviewing the Research Literature
- Asif Ali Rahman
- Mohammad Omar Shiddike
- Information Technology Capability and Performance of Selected Oil and Gas Marketing Companies in Lagos State, Nigeria: The Moderating Role of Organizational Culture
- Arokodare M. A.
- Asikhia O. U.
- Makinde G. O.
- Non-Executive Chairman, Audit Quality and Earnings Management
- Aditi Shams
- The Analysis of Income Statement and Final Balance Sheet in Local Governments: A Case Study for Financial Sustainability
- Giovanna Lucianelli
- Amalia Lucia Fazzari
- Matteo Cavalieri
- Diversification Strategy and Stock Price Crash Risk：Evidence from China
- Jun Qi
- Wenying Diao
- The Impact of Reward and Knowledge Sharing Practices on Employee Performance: A Comparative Analysis between Awash and Dashen Bank S.C.
- Hanna Elias Abebe
- Tegegne Tesfaye Haile
- Informal Payments and Performance in the Health Care Sector: Possible Relationships in a Sub-National Perspective
- Elisabetta Reginato
- Isabella Fadda
- Paola Paglietti
- Aldo Pavan
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 15, No. 4, 2020
- Current Issue: Vol. 15, No. 3, 2020
- All Issues: 2008-2020
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at email@example.com.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant