Posted on Nov 15, 2019 The purpose of this Special Issue is to encourage scholars to explore the role of Big Data and Smart Technologies in business and decision-making processes. Read More
- Environmental Accounting and Corporate Sustainability: A Research Synthesis
- Gbenga Ekundayo
- Festus Odhigu
- p1 PDF
- Non-Financial Disclosure Assurance: Critical Insights from the Italian Financial Services Sector
- Alessandra Pagani
- Sara Moggi
- Alessandro Gaetano
- p8 PDF
- Large Is Riskier: The Case of European Commercial Banks
- Daniela Venanzi
- p19 PDF
- State of the Art of COVID-19 and Business, Management, and Accounting Sector. A Bibliometrix Analysis
- Maura Campra
- Paolo Esposito
- Valerio Brescia
- p35 PDF
- The Role of Failure in the Entrepreneurial Process: A Systematic Literature Review
- Alessia Pisoni
- Emanuele Aversa
- Alberto Onetti
- p53 PDF
- Governing Territories in Turbulence with Advanced Marketing Frameworks
- Roberto Bruni
- Annarita Colamatteo
- Evgenia Nekhoda
- p79 PDF
- The Impact of Innovation on Profitability of Jordanian Services Companies
- Khleef A. Alkhawaldeh
- p92 PDF
- Air Passengers’ Continued Use Intention of the Airport E-Gate System: A Perspective with Perceived Beneﬁts
- Fang Yuan Chen
- Chang Yu Liu
- p100 PDF
- Leadership in a Diversified Culture: Qualitative Perspective
- Mansour S. M. Lotayif
- p110 PDF
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 16, No. 2, 2021
- Current Issue: Vol. 16, No. 1, 2021
- All Issues: 2008-2021
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant