Publish a Special Issue
Thank you for your interest in cooperating with us to publish special issues. In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before proposed publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You shall pay a publication fee of 400.00 USD per article. Usually we publish 8 to 30 articles per issue.
3. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF upon request.
4. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the printed version.
5. You can arrange peer reviews by your nominated guest editors and reviewers; otherwise, our editors and reviewers will perform the reviews.
6. We check all manuscripts for plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, with CrossCheck (powered by iThenticate).
Google-based Impact Factor (August 2019): 17.92
h-index (August 2019): 48
i10-index (August 2019): 458
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- DESY Publication Database
- DTU Findit (DTU Library)
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Ghent University Library
- Google Scholar
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Infotrieve (Copyright Clearance Center)
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LSE Library
- Microsoft Academic
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Southwest-German Union Catalogue
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- University Library (USask)
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant