Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 International Education Studies (IES) is monthly, published in every month by Canadian Center of Science and Education.The editorial board welcomes complete unpublished and original works on inter.. Read More
- Youth Athletes’ Moral Decision Making Levels and Sportspersonship Behavior Levels of Coaches
- Ömür F. Karakullukçu
- Perspectives of Students in Thailand on the Use of Humor in University Classroom
- Henzel Embalzado
- Pair Sajampun
- National Lottery—You Can Win As Well: A Metaphor Study on Disabled Athletes
- Atike Yilmaz
- Gozde Yetim
- The Relationship Between Possible Self of the Social Studies and History Teacher Candidates and the Attitudes Towards Teaching Profession
- Kamil Uygun
- Muhammet Avaroğulları
- Collaborative Learning Practices by Gender: A Case of a Community School in Nepal
- Kamal Prasad Acharya
- Milan Acharya
- Madhav Kumar Shrestha
- Indicators of Good Governance for Administrators of the Primary Educational Service Area Office
- Akchatree Suksen
- Wirot Sanrattana
- Paisan Suwannoi
- Analyzing Sports Participation Motivations of Students with Hearing Impairment—Istanbul City Example
- Selin Baikoğlu
- Büşra Yeşilkaya
- Recreational Travel Decisions: Push-Pull Dynamics on College Students
- Ali Selman Özdemir
- Task-Based Approach to Learning Risk Management on University Business Administration
- Ekpenyong E. Ekanem
- Comfort R. Etor
- Nse N. Ukpong
- The Predictive Validity of Admission Criteria for College Assignment in Saudi Universities: King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences Experience
- Abdulmohsen Alkushi
- Abdulaziz Althewini
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
The journal accepts Online Submission and Email submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the Open Access Fee (400USD).
(The fee is mainly used for covering the cost of getting doi number, plagiarism prevention, language editing and formatting, article hosting service, and other open access services.)
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- DESY Publication Database
- DTU Findit (DTU Library)
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Ghent University Library
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Infotrieve (Copyright Clearance Center)
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LSE Library
- Microsoft Academic
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Southwest-German Union Catalogue
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- University Library (USask)
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant