Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 International Education Studies (IES) is monthly, published in every month by Canadian Center of Science and Education.The editorial board welcomes complete unpublished and original works on inter.. Read More
- The Effect of Online Assessments on Students’ Attitudes Towards Undergraduate-Level Geography Courses
- Erol Sözen
- Ufuk Güven
- The GEMS Exams in Israel—Between Center and Periphery
- Eli Ben Harus
- Nitza Davidovitch
- A Literature-Based Approach on Age Factors in Second Language Acquisition: Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Burhan Ozfidan
- Lynn M. Burlbaw
- Beliefs About Scientific Creativity Held by Pre-Service Science Teachers in the State of Kuwait
- Hamed Jassim Alsahou
- Ahmad Shallal Alsammari
- A Review on University Students’ Resilience and Levels of Social Exclusion and Forgiveness
- Zeliha Traş
- Kemal Öztemel
- Esra Kağnıcı
- Impact of Cornell Notes vs. REAP on EFL Secondary School Students’ Critical Reading Skills
- Samah Zakareya Ahmad
- Analysis of Self Efficacy-Sufficiency Levels of Individuals with Visual Impairment According to Some Variables
- İbrahim Dalbudak
- Mihriay Musa
- The Relationship Between Interpersonal Approaches of Thesis Supervisors and Graduate Student Satisfaction
- Dalal M. Aldosari
- Ali S. Ibrahim
- Exploring EFL Teachers’ Perceptions of CLIL and Its Implementation in the Saudi EFL Context
- Uzma Manzur Hashmi
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
The journal accepts Online Submission and Email submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
(The publication fee is mainly used for covering the cost of getting doi number, plagiarism prevention, language editing and formatting, article hosting service, and other open access services.)
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (August 2019): 17.92
h-index (August 2019): 48
i10-index (August 2019): 458
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Findit (DTU Library)
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Infotrieve (Copyright Clearance Center)
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LSE Library
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant