Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 International Education Studies (IES) is monthly, published in every month by Canadian Center of Science and Education.The editorial board welcomes complete unpublished and original works on inter.. Read More
- The Relationship between Thinking Styles and the Need for Cognition of Students in the Faculty of Education
- Nesrin Uyanık Sağlam
- Erhan Tunç
- Middle School Students’ Misconceptions about the Concepts of Astronomy
- Meryem GORECEK BAYBARS
- Sendil Can
- The Effects of Gymnastics Training Combined With Music in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Down Syndrome
- Betül Akyol
- Songül Pektaş
- The Development and Implementation of Learning Material on Exposition Text to Improve Students’ Achievement on Bahasa Indonesia
- Wenny Silaban
- Biner Ambarita
- Usman Hadi
- Indicators of Resourceful Leadership for Secondary School Principals: Developing and Testing the Structural Relationship Model
- Klomkliaw Marwiang
- Wirot Sanrattana
- Paisan Suwannoi
- The Development of Media and Special Event through Cooperative Learning to Raise Funds for Students with Financial Difficulties at Faculty of Industrial Education and Technology
- Pornpapatsorn Princhankol
- Kuntida Thamwipat
- The Use and Development of Podcasting as a Technological Tool in Secondary Education in Greece: A Case Study
- Stamatina Nikolou
- Maria Darra
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
The journal accepts Online Submission and Email submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 6.85
h-index (January 2018): 34
i10-index (January 2018): 256
h5-index (January 2018): 23
h5-median(January 2018): 33
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Electronic Journals Library
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library E-Journals
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Plataforma Sucupira/CAPES
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- Universal Digital Library
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant