New publishing system introduced
Posted on Jul 23, 2018
We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated.
You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for manuscript submission.
If you have articles under peer review (in the former OJS system), they will not get lost, but you could not login to check the status. You may send email to the journal editor to request the status; or, just waiting for the notification from the journal editor.
The CCSE Technical Team
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant