Call for Special Issues
|International Business Research is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Canadian Center of Science and Education. The journal publishes research papers covering these subjects: business, marketing, management, finance, economics, accounting and relevant subjects.
We are delighted to cooperate with organizers of conferences to publish selected conference papers/articles as the special issue. In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You should pay a publication fee of 300.00 USD per article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
3. We will offer you a number of printed journals—usually, two copies of each article.
4. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
5. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the printed version.
6. You can arrange peer reviews by your nominated guest editors and reviewers; otherwise, our editors and reviewers can do it.
For more details, please kindly contact the editorial assistant at: email@example.com.
Recruitment for Reviewers
|We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Please find the application form and details at http://recruitment.ccsenet.org and e-mail the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
International Business Research: Call for Papers
International Business Research publishes original research papers and review articles. The scopes of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
We are calling for submission of papers. Please find the journal’s profile at: http://ibr.ccsenet.org and submit your manuscripts online. If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at: email@example.com
It is appreciated if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates. Thank you.
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|