Posted on Mar 31, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q1 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Mar 22, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 6, June 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: May 5, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Jan 7, 2019 2018: Articles Received: 434; Accepted: 257; Rejected: 173; Published: 200; Retracted: 3 2017: Articles Received: 394; Accepted: 270; Rejected: 125; Published: 219; Retracted: 2 2016: Articles Received: 379; Accepted: 245; Rejected: 125; Published: Read More
- Impact of Digitalization on the Speed of Internationalization
- Yan-Yin Lee
- Mohammad Falahat
- Bik-Kai Sia
- Net Working Capital and the Profitability: Empirical Evidence form Amman Stock Exchange
- Zaher Abdel Fattah Al-Slehat
- Bader Mustafa Al-Sharif
- Empirical Investigation of the Factors Affecting Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises Performance in Borno State, Nigeria
- Fatima Alfa Tahir
- Fatimah Usman Inuwa
- Employee Theft among College Students in the Workforce
- Thanasak Ruankaew
- The long-Run and Short-Run Analysis between Stock Market Index and Macroeconomic Variables in Jordan: Bounds Tests Approach
- Raed Walid Al-Smadi
- Muthana Mohammad Omoush
- International Standard on Auditing No. 260 and Audit Quality: Evidence from Jordan
- Mohammad K. Shbeilat
- Competency Management in the Context of Omani Civil Service Reform & Development
- Ahmed Albalushi
- Ashraf Zaidan
- Fakhrul Adabi Bin Abdul Khadir
- Muhammed Bin Yusof
- Contemporary Issues Surrounding an Impairment-Only Approach to Acquired Goodwill: A Selected Review
- Jamaliah Abdul Majid
- The Relationship between Servant Leadership, Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, and Dysfunctional Turnover
- Hin Chow Wong
- Subramaniam Sri Ramalu
- Francis Chuah
- Impacting Factors on the Employees’ Performance during Acquisitions: A Study on KASB Bank into Bank Islami Pakistan Ltd
- Salar Hussain
- Arjumand Bano Soomro
- Arifa Bhutto
- Sobia Shah
- Shazia Shahab Shaikh
- Analysis of the Status of Women Directors: A Study on the Listed Financial Institutions of Bangladesh
- Chowdhury Saima Ferdous
- Habiba Rahman
- Economic Cost Analysis of New Energy Vehicle Policy -Empirical Research Based on Beijing’s Data
- Xuenan Ju
- Baowen Sun
- Jieying Jin
- Exploring the Relationship between Government R & D Expenditures and Economic Growth in a Global Perspective: A PMG Estimation Approach
- Abida Hafeez
- Karim Bux Shah Syed
- Fiza Qureshi
- Impact of Job Clarity on Nurses’ Job Satisfaction: A Moderating Role of Fairness Perception
- Muhammad Asif Qureshi
- Karim Bux Shah Syed
- Noor Ahmed Brohi
- Arjumand Bano Soomro
- Tania Mushtaque
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-4 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- The Keepers Registry
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant