Posted on Jul 25, 2018 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 11, No. 10, October 2018 issue. (Submission Deadline: September 5, 2018). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the About the Journal page for the Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 As of Dec. 2016, there are more than 25,000 open access journals (OA) published around the world and only about 5200 journals are indexed by Google Scholar Metrics (h5 index) as of June 2017. To hel.. Read More
- Organization Factors for ERP Projects in a Developing Country: A Case Study Jordan
- Mohammad AL-Zoubi
- Ahmad Al-Haija
- Global Crisis, Innovation and Change Management: Towards a New Systemic Perception of the Current Globalization Restructuring
- Charis Vlados
- Nikolaos Deniozos
- Demosthenes Chatzinikolaou
- A Study on Progress of Students in Nizwa College of Technology with Special Emphasis on Stress Related Issues
- V. Vishnukanth Rao
- Iram Fatima
- Farha Hassan
- Structural Change behind GDP Growth Rates via Key Indicators: Chile 1996-2015
- J.M. Albala-Bertrand
- The Effects on Financial Leverage and Performance: The IFRS 16
- Francesca Magli
- Alberto Nobolo
- Matteo Ogliari
- Status-quo and Development of Cutting-tool Industry in Taiwan and China
- Jui-Lung Chen
- Assisted Christian Schools Governance, Practices, Boards Commitments and Performance Measures in Sri Lanka
- Sr. Mary Fernando
- Kennedy D Gunawardana
- Y K Banda
- Research on the Influence of Firm’s Innovation Driven on New Product Innovation Performance
- Qu Yan
- Chun-Shuo Chen
- Predictors of Branding and the Role of Warranty on Consumer Choice
- J.C. Blewitt
- Factors Influencing the Implementation of Activity-Based Costing: A Study on Malaysian SMEs
- Sudhashini Nair
- Xin Tan
- The Mediating Effect of Innovation on Entrepreneurial Competencies and Business Success in Malaysian SMEs
- Azmi Umar
- Che Mohd Zulkifli Che Omar
- Mohd Sahandri Gani Hamzah
- Azizah Hashim
- Organizational Commitment of Non-Profit Organization Volunteers: A Study on the Save Street Child (SSC) Organization in Malang City, Indonesia
- Noermijati Noermijati
- Ikhwan HS
- Relationships between Interpersonal Trust and Knowledge Sharing in Workplace: The Mediational Role of Prosocial Motives
- Weixu Ding
- Eugene Choi
- Atsushi Aoyama
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Family and Non-Family SMEs in Mexico
- Gonzalo Maldonado-Guzman
- Sandra Yesenia Pinzón-Castro
- Araceli Alvarado-Carrillo
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-4 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant