Posted on Oct 24, 2018 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 1, January 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: December 5, 2018). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Oct 16, 2018 2018 Q3: Articles Received: 96; Accepted: 58; Rejected: 38; Published: 43; Retracted: 2 2018 Q2: Articles Received: 102; Accepted: 64; Rejected: 33; Published: 45; Retracted: 0 2018 Q1: Articles Received: 104; Accepted: 73; Rejected Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
- Panel Analysis of Monetary Model of ASEAN-5 Exchange Rates
- Noor Zainab Tunggal
- Shariff Umar Shariff Abd. Kadir
- Venus-Khim Sen Liew
- The Relationships among Emotional Demand, Job Demand, Emotional Exhaustion and Turnover Intention
- N.T. Azharudeen
- A.Anton Arulrajah
- Understanding Organizational Working Environment and Job Satisfaction in the context of Psychological Capital
- Jehanzeb Javid
- Sana-ur- Rehman
- The Impact of CRM Strategy on Customer Loyalty in SMEs
- Lena Saleh
- Laura El Saheli
- FDI-Led-Growth in Malaysia: Autoregressive Distributed Lag (ARDL) Bounds Testing Approach
- Jerome Kueh
- Yong Sze Wei
- Analysing the Impact of Managerial Ownership on the Performance of Shariah-Compliant Firms in Pakistan
- Naveeda K Katper
- Sanober Salman Shaikh
- Vivake Anand
- Najma Imtiaz Ali
- Corporate Finance Principles and Wood Industry Growth: Empirical Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jasmina Džafić
- Nedžad Polić
- Study on the Effect of Equity Incentive Plans for Private Enterprises in Zhuhai City----A Case Study of Ninestar
- Junda Yang
- Yun Xia
- Liu Yang
- Xiaomei Chen
- Key Factors of Cognitive Performance in Moroccan Preschool: Evidence from Random Slope Model
- Aomar IBOURK
- Salah Eddine TAHA
- Adoption of Mobile Commerce and Service in Adentan Municipality of Ghana: An Examination of Factors Influencing Small Enterprises
- Joseph Kwadwo Tuffour
- Dinah Akuffo
- Awuah Ayebi Kofi
- Philip Agyemang Frimpong
- Terrick Sasu
- Factors Influencing Professional Judgment of Auditors in Malaysia
- Hazianti Abdul Halim
- Hartini Jaafar
- Sharul Effendy Janudin
- Internal Relationship Marketing and Job Performance: A Theoretical Analysis
- Meryem El Alaoui Amine
- Laila Ouhna
- Leadership Strategy, Behavioural Focus and Firm Performance: A Review of Literature
- Janet K. Muthimi
- James M. Kilika
- Small and Medium-Scale Agro-Produce Entrepreneurship and Promotion of Non-Oil Exports from Nigeria
- Eze, Felix John
- Odigbo, Ben E.
- Bassey, Agness Edem
- The Level of Disclosure of Intellectual Capital at Jordanian Development Banks
- Firas A.N Al-Dalabih
- The Science and Technology Parks (STPs) Evaluation Model Approach to Eco-Innovation Key Indicator
- Mahdi Yami
- Gao Changchun
- Gao Han
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-4 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant