Publish a Special Issue
If interested in publishing a special issue with this journal, please contact us for details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You should pay a publication fee for each article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
3. We will offer you a number of printed journals - maximum two copies of each article.
4. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
5. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the issue.
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library E-Journals
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Barbara SunEditorial Assistant