Country and Industry-Level Performance of NASDAQ-Listed European and Asia Pacific ADRs
- Mark Schaub
AbstractThis study examines the 3-year performance of NASDAQ-Listed Asia Pacific and European ADRs versus the NASDAQ Index and their respective regional indexes from 1990-2010. Country specific performance results show ADRs from China, Japan and Ireland performed best versus the US and regional benchmarks. Industry-level results show the best industry performers were in the Technology Hardware & Services industry and in Energy companies.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Michael ZhangEditorial Assistant