International Journal of Economics and Finance (IJEF) is a double-blind peer-reviewed international journal dedicated to promoting scholarly exchange among teachers and researchers in the field of economics, financial economics and finance. The journal is published monthly in both print and online versions by the Canadian Center of Science and Education.
The scope of IJEF includes the fields in the economics and finance. Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original, and full-length articles that are not under review in any other journals. The online version of the journal is free access and download. If you want to order print copies, please visit: http://store.ccsenet.org
Focus and ScopeThe scope of IJEF includes the fields in the economics and finance.
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Michael ZhangEditorial Assistant