Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original, and full-length articles that are not under review in any other journals. The online version of the journal is free access and download. If you want to order print copies, please visit: www.ccsenet.org/store
2015 Q1: Articles Received: 120; Accepted: 57; Rejected: 59; Published: 52; Retracted: 1
2014: Articles Received: 488; Accepted: 248; Rejected: 253; Published: 184; Retracted: 2
2013: Articles Received: 415; Accepted: 250; Rejected: 166; Published: 201; Retracted: 2
What is e-Version FirstTMe-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
Publication Fees Adjustment Notice (Effective January 1, 2014)
|Effective 1 January 2014, the publication fee will increase from 300.00USD to 400.00USD. Manuscripts submitted on or after this date will be charged the new rate of 400.00USD per article.
Manuscripts submitted in 2013 can take advantage of the old rate if paid on or before January 31, 2014.
All 2013’s manuscripts unpaid by 31 January 2014 will be charged the new rate.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Call for Papers and Recruit for Reviewers
English Lauguage Teaching is monthly published, and the publishing fee is 400 USD in 2014.
We recruit reviewers at: http://ccsenet.org/web/reviewer.html.
Paper Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the editorial assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the editorial assistant in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; the reviewers' identities remain anonymous to authors. The paper will be peer-reviewed by at least two experts. The review process may take 2 to 3 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review.
4. The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (400 USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
English Language Teaching ISSN 1916-4742 (Print) ISSN 1916-4750 (Online)
Copyright © Canadian Center of Science and Education
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'ccsenet.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.