Posted on Apr 6, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020Q1 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/cis/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Mar 30, 2020 Computer and Information Science is now calling for papers for Vol. 13, No. 3, August 2020 issue. (Submission Deadline: July 1, 2020). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's Section Policies, as Read More
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in reviewing submissions, we welcome you to join us. Please find further details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/cis/editor/recruitment If you have any questions, please co Read More
- Software Based Programmable IGBT IPM Dead-Time Insertion Module Using 16-bit Micro Controller for BLDC Motor Control Application with 3-Phase Sinusoidal and Trapezoidal Drive
- Hastanto SM Widodo
- Suryadi Harmanto
- Sarifuddin Madenda
- Lingga Hermanto
- Security of Broadcast Authentication for Cloud-Enabled Wireless Medical Sensor Devices in 5G Networks
- Abdullah Al Hayajneh
- Md Zakirul Alam Bhuiyan
- Ian McAndrew
- Control Design for Attitude and Position Based on Real Time Color Tracking System with Image Processing Technique
- Hsu Myat Tin Swe
- Hla Myo Tun
- Maung Maung Latt
- Elemental Design Base of Chinese Supercomputer Technologies
- Andrey Molyakov
- Multi-Agent System for Post-Stroke Medical Monitoring in Web-Based Platform
- Eduardo S. Rios-Ramos
- Roberto A. Melendez-Armenta
- Jose A. Vazquez-Lopez
- Luis A. Morales-Rosales
- Increasing Student Engagement with Personalized Emails
- Bshaer Alwagdani
- Khalid Alomar
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in Computer and Information Science is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- DBLP (2008-2019）
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- The Index of Information Systems Journals
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant