Posted on Oct 20, 2020 Computer and Information Science is now calling for papers for Vol. 14, No. 1, February 2021 issue. (Submission Deadline: January 5, 2021). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's Section Policies, as Read More
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/cis/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in reviewing submissions, we welcome you to join us. Please find further details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/cis/editor/recruitment If you have any questions, please co Read More
- Traffic Analysis of a Congested and Uncongested Network in a Sequential Server Model
- Afsana Ahamed
- Hamid Vakilzadian
- p1 PDF
- Enhancing Software Evolution Requirements Engineering Based on User Feedback
- M.Redwan aljannan
- Manal A. Ismail
- Akram Salah
- p16 PDF
- Digital Transformation for Sustainability: A Qualitative Analysis
- Wail El hilali
- Abdellah El Manouar
- Mohammed Abdou Janati Idrissi
- p30 PDF
- Bidirectional Residual LSTM-based Human Activity Recognition
- Zohair Malki
- Elsayed Atlam
- Guesh Dagnew
- Ahmad Reda Alzighaibi
- Elmarhomy Ghada
- Ibrahim Gad
- p40 PDF
- Experimental Instructional Design of Code Slicing and Data Verification by Artificial Interruption
- Guoguan WEN
- Mingliang ZHANG
- Qingping DOU
- p49 PDF
- Topic Subject Creation Using Unsupervised Learning for Topic Modeling
- Rashid Mehdiyev
- Jean Nava
- Karan Sodhi
- Saurav Acharya
- Annie Ibrahim Rana
- p57 PDF
- Improvements of Automatic Extraction of FA Words Tendency using Non_linear Approach
- Talal H. Noor
- El-Sayed Atlam
- Ghada Elmarhomy
- Ahmed Abd Elwahab
- Rawda Draz
- Mahmoud Elmarhoumy
- p66 PDF
- Integrating Radiology into an AI System for Physician Decision Making
- Venkata A. Paruchuri
- Bobby C. Granville
- p73 PDF
- A Mobile QR Code Application for an Article: QR-ticle
- Esra Eroğlu
- Esma Ergüner Özkoç
- p82 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in Computer and Information Science is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- DBLP (2008-2019）
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- The Index of Information Systems Journals
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant