Policy Change of Free Print Journals
Posted on Jun 6, 2018
As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the environment, we have decided to change the policy of offering free print journals for authors.
From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. However, when authors really need free print copies, they are requested to kindly complete an application form to order printed copies. Once approved, we will arrange print and delivery, for a maximum of two copies per article. If authors require more than two copies, they are requested to order online at: store.ccsenet.org.
Additionally, we are happy to provide journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. The eBook is the same as the printed version, but it is completely environmentally friendly. Please contact the journal editor to request eBook of the journal’s issues.We are committed to saving the planet for our future generations.
- Academic Journals Database
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- FindIt@Bham (UoB Library)
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Infotrieve (Copyright Clearance Center)
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Carol WongEditorial Assistant