CCSE operates a group of scholarly journals, covering natural sciences, social sciences and technologies. The editorial board welcomes you to join us to be Reviewer.
Status: Part time Working language: English
Working style: Internet-based Payment: Voluntary job, no payment
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers along with the editors determine which work is of quality and significance. Due to extensive readership, the research and scholarship presented will ultimately have an impact on literacy in classrooms, nationally and internationally.
Reviewer's name will be listed in the printed journal and on the journal's webpage.
a). possess a doctoral degree in the specific subject related closely to the journal;
b). hold a job at a university or academic organization, in a teaching or research position;
c). be fluent in academic and professional English;
d). have a strong interest in scholarly journal;
e). work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
How to apply
1. Complete application form download here
2. Send your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original works that are not under review in any other journals. The scopes of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following fields:
- Gene structure, expression, replication, and recombination in both eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms
- Structure, function, chemistry, and in vivo modification and processing of proteins, nucleic acids, and other biologically important macromolecules
- Genetics, structure, and growth cycles of viruses and bacteriophages
- Proteins, nucleic acids, and other biologically important macromolecules research methods
We are calling for submission of papers. Please find the journal’s profile at: http://www.ccsenet.org/jmbr and submit your manuscripts online. If you have any questions, please contact with the editor at: email@example.com
It is appreciated if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates. Thank you.