Focus and Scope
Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original works that are not under review in any other journals. The scopes of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following fields:
- History and culture of food
- Novel foods and sensory analysis
- Food quality and safety
- Food chemistry and toxicology
- Food microbiology
- Food nutrition and health
- Nutraceuticals and functional food
- Food engineering and physical properties
- Food laws and regulations
- Food economics and marketing
- Concise reviews and hypotheses in food science
- Any other topic related to food
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
The journal uses double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors' identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
2015 Bimonthly, published in February, April, June, August, October and December
2014 Bimonthly, published in February, April, June, August, October and December
2013 Bimonthly, published in February, April, June, August, October and December
2012 Quarterly, published in February, May, August and November
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Global Health
- Google Scholar
- InfoBase Index
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
Google Scholar Citations provide a simple way for authors to keep track of citations to their articles. You can check who is citing your publications, graph citations over time, and compute several citation metrics.
Order Printed Issues
Before you order printed journals, please contact: email@example.com, checking the availability of journals.
Shipping fee: 20USD/copy