We are calling for papers in the following topics:• Education method, education policy and education development;
• Educational technology and educational psychology;
• Special education and cross-cultural education;
• Educational leadership, educational administration and educational evaluation;
• Training, teaching and learning.
And we also would like to cooperate with other institutions to publish special issues. In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You should pay a publication fee of 400.00 USD per article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
3. We will offer you a number of printed journals—usually, two copies of each article.
4. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
5. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the printed version.
6. You can arrange peer reviews by your nominated guest editors and reviewers; otherwise, our editors and reviewers can do it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the editorial assistant at: firstname.lastname@example.org