Culture Shock: Causes and Symptoms
- Stephen H. Miller
- Sharon Green
AbstractCulture shock has been a topic of research for many years because of its negative effects on both education and workplace.
Most international students and foreign workers experience culture shock yet little research exists which has investigated
differences in its causes and symptoms. This paper investigates the symptoms and causes of culture shock in different
nationalities and the moderating effects of demographic factors and travel patterns.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- The Keepers Registry
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant