The Study on Mobile Teaching of Taekwondo in Colleges and Universities Under the Background of “Internet +”
- Xiuying Hu
- Guanjun Wang
We would carry out the important directive spirit of general secretary Xi jin Ping, which was On promoting education informationization. We should vigorously promote the in-depth integration of information technology and university teaching. Only in this way, we could adapt to the current wave of classroom teaching reform in "Internet + teaching".
In this paper, the author has used the methods of document data, expert interview, experiment and comprehensive analysis to research. This paper has studied the new mobile teaching mode of taekwondo course in colleges and universities under the background of " internet +", and has used some various forms of mobile teaching to carry out experimental research.
The results showed that the “dynamic, subtle, video, feedback and evaluation in time” of mobile teaching. It has made the taekwondo students study interest, efficiency, initiative and innovation ability have remarkable improvement, the effect was obviously. It was easy to popularize and popularize.
- Academic Journals Database
- Australian Business Deans Council
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Questia Online Library
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- Universal Digital Library
- Jenny ZhangEditorial Assistant